Do you avoid healing wounds by ignoring them? Have you found yourself continuously spouting enlightened principles to circumvent, instead of doing the work? Are you always touting how woke you are but find people challenging you on that? Learn how to stop spiritual bypassing before it starts.
To learn how Julie can support you: https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/
Take actions from today’s podcast on what is spiritual bypassing?:
- Recognize no religion or spiritual practice is immune from spiritual by passing.
- Understand where you might have been doing the spiritual by passing to not only yourself but others.
- Gain perspectives of others outside of your practice or group.
- Be aware where others may be engaging in this behavior with you; others and your community.
- Create a plan to immediately stop when you find yourself doing the spiritual by passing
- Call in others who are doing the SB.
- Accept yourself in every, way, shape & form
- Commit to doing personal growth
- Practice self forgiveness
- Forgive others as you can
- Have a healthy spiritual or religious practice
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life and death with end of life planning. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.