In today’s best decluttering podcasts episode, I answer What are examples of spiritual bypassing? I share how to stop spiritual override.
Today’s declutter podcast episode was inspired by a few things. I was studying plant medicine and there was a big brouhaha with someone well-known in that world. This person was really abusive and many people were coming to their defense.
I’ve also found myself trying to think I needed to be above stuff, especially with a “spiritual” women’s group I belonged to. I wasn’t feeling emotions and I wouldn’t address stuff, like how someone treated me quite frankly. I am working on my time with a mentor and how abusive that was. I couldn’t really see it and stepped away.
Take actions from today’s podcast answering What are examples of spiritual bypassing?:
- Recognize no religion or spiritual practice is immune from spiritual bypassing.
- Understand where you might have been doing the spiritual by passing to not only yourself but others.
- Gain perspectives of others outside of your practice or group.
- Be aware where others may be engaging in this behavior with you; others and your community.
- Create a plan to immediately stop when you find yourself doing the spiritual by passing
- Call in others who are doing the SB.
- Accept yourself in every, way, shape & form
- Commit to doing personal growth
- Practice self forgiveness
- Forgive others as you can
- Have a healthy spiritual or religious practice
To learn how Julie can support you: https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life and death with end of life planning. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.
DIY Options for Decluttering Life
Purchase Julie’s books, classes and decluttering affirmations on how to clear clutter from your life: https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/shop/
Subscribe to Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out Podcast https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/resources-concierge-services/podcasts/self-help-podcast/
Check out more of my decluttering tips and how to get organized on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/SeibertRadio?feature=watch