Playing the Victim
Victimized: How is Feeling This Way Affecting Your Life?
Feeling victimized is one area of my life where I need to constantly be aware. When I’m feeling like a victim, I lose my power to change my life.
- Recognize where feeling victimized shows up.
- Write a list of all the ways it shows up to increase awareness.
- Contemplate what you gain playing the victim
- Explore why you feel like a victim
- Create a list of ways to empower yourself
- Release past hurts
- Feel all your feelings
- Heal what needs to be healed.
- Choose something to do in the moment when you begin to feel like a victim
- Start shifting from feeling victimized to feeling empowered.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.