Tips for How to Deal with Change
Change: Does it Scare You?
If it does, you aren’t alone. I use to be deathly afraid of change. Life is never static, so learning to deal with how to go with the flow and change is important. It can be done! Learn how to create a game plan to deal with change.
Take actions from today’s podcast.
- Figure out what scares you about change.
- Dig deeper. Is it related to a past event or anxiety about the future? Neither you can control. Figure out how to be present to take back your power.
- Write down practices from today that will help you when dealing with change.
- Incorporate one good habit that will serve you well before, during and after change such as exercising.
- Reach out to supportive friends or a professional to help you deal with change.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.