Refrigerator Organizing: Clearing Clutter & Getting Organized
Refrigerator Organizing–probably not on your to do list. I think a lot of times when we think about clutter and organization; the refrigerator is not high on our list. I wanted to share some statistics that I found on money crashers.com that might change your mind about the importance of refrigerator organizing.
- Americans waste approximately 100 billion pounds of food each year.
- This equates to roughly 14% of food purchased in an average household.
- This breaks down to approximately $500 of wasted food on an annual basis per household.
- 15% of this waste comes from food unopened and still within its expiration date.
- On a daily basis, we throw away about 1.5 pounds of food.
What are your statistics? If you haven’t decluttered and organized your refrigerator recently, now is a great time!
Life coach & award winning professional organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and can prevent you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical and provide tips for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.