Steps for Professional Home Organizing
First, we talk over the phone for a free 15-minute consultation. During this conversation, we figure out if we are a good fit for one another and my skills meet your needs. If we are a match, we can move forward in one of two ways. For professional home organization and professional decluttering in the Wheeling, WV area:
- 2-hour assessment: Julie travels to your home or office and do a thorough 2-hour assessment. After the assessment, she makes a recommendation for coaching, a DIY plan, or for professional organizing. The assessment must be paid for prior to your appointment.
- 4-hour organizing session: If you are ready to begin decluttering and getting organized, let’s start. When Julie first arrives, we will do an assessment and begin to declutter and get organized.
For a virtual organization (online organization), we will work over video and create a plan with you. You will be given homework to do and be coached throughout the process.
What Julie Coraccio’s Professional Decluttering & Organizing Includes
In addition to de-cluttering and organization, her hourly rate includes:
- an individualized plan tailored to your specific needs
- assigning homework if requested
- asking you to sign a pledge committing to getting organized
- providing green alternatives and/or product suggestions
- coaching during the time we work together
- any product or resources research
- limited email support
- providing a Clutter Control Plan upon completion of project
- following up two weeks after completion of project to see how changes are working
Don’t be embarrassed! Call Julie Coraccio at 919.559.3925 to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation to learn how I can support you to clear clutter and get organized! She is available to consult with you via Phone, FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom.
The areas of home organization Julie can support you with include:
- home office
- moving in/unpacking
- decluttering for home sale
- household management
- concierge services
Julie provides professional organizing, coaching/mentoring, decluttering, professional speaking, classes, courses and workshops. With today’s technology, Julie is able to assist people around the globe.
Since starting her business in 2009, Julie Coraccio was the first professional specializing in green (eco) home and small business organizing services for the Triangle, State of North Carolina and Wheeling, WV areas.