Organizing Your Medicine for Peace of Mind & Good Health
About 1.3 million people went to the emergency room due to adverse drug reactions in 2014 and 124K died from those events based on estimates based on data from CDC and FDA. Other research suggests that these deaths could have been preventable. It also cost an estimated $200 billion annually with unnecessary and improper use of meds.
Take actions from today’s podcast.
- Create a thorough log of all your meds as well as for those in your household, including pets.
- Make copies of your list and decide who to give to and where to place.
- Consider a pill tracking app and who you would like to have access to it.
- Explore other methods for better health for potentially getting of meds.
- Have a professional review all of your meds.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.