Optimism: Finding that the Grass is Always Greener
Optimism: It Really is A Choice
Optimism is something I am working a lot more on and thought I would share some of the strategies I have been incorporating in my life.
- Monitor your thoughts. Where are you pessimistic? In an area or two or with just about everything?
- Dig deeper. Can you discover why you are so pessimistic?
- Begin by focusing on changing one area where you are pessimistic.
- Create a plan to be more optimistic.
- Hang out with a friend who is optimistic or find a friend or a group where people see the glass as half full.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter-free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box in areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.