Online Afterlife: End of Life Planning for Your Digital Footprint
Online Afterlife. Are You Prepared?
Does your family or power of attorney know where to find your passwords? Have you thought about what you’d like to happen to your social media when you transition to the next adventure? Who would you like to have your music, photographs, audio books, etc.? Learn how to prepare for your online afterlife.
- Create a list of your digital assets
- Contemplate what you’d like to do with your social media, music, data, business and personal accounts
- Write a document with all of your digital assets that include pertinent information like passwords.
- Designate a person to be in charge of your digital afterlife
- Add your digital afterlife list to your estate planning documents
To learn how Julie can help you prepare your online afterlife:
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, end of life planning, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life and death with end of life planning. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.