Even if you have a thick skin, it can be really hard not to let what people say and do online hurt you. Learn tips to let what doesn’t matter go and recognize is social media hurting your self esteem?
Take action from today’s podcast on Is social media hurting your self esteem?:
- Examine how social media impacts your self esteem
- Track the number of hours you spend on social media
- Notice how you feel after spending time on various platforms
- Be critical and realistic of social media and what others are sharing
- Understand you’re perfectly imperfect
- Take a break from posting, sharing, liking…
- Be aware of how you feel when taking a break from social media
- Set boundaries and limits moving forward
To learn how Julie can support you: https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life and death with end of life planning. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.