Today’s episode was inspired by a Facebook Live free coaching event I had when anyone could ask anything. Someone asked for tips on how to live with less and I answered people’s questions.
Take Actions from today’s podcast on how to live with less:
- Consider what you need to do to have a successful garage sale
- Write down what you can bring into your life once you clear your clutter
- Trust you’ll get what you need when you need it
- Be present
- Prioritize and know your passions and keep what’s important around, let the other stuff go
- Write down money you can save when living with less
- Pare down or release your collections by fulfilling yourself in other ways besides possessions
- Don’t judge yourself or others and honor your process as well as others
- Let stuff go
To learn how Julie can support you: https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life and death with end of life planning. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.
DIY Options to Clear Clutter
Purchase Julie’s books on how to clear clutter from your life: https://www.amazon.com/Julie-Coraccio/e/B07JGGL7ZL/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
Subscribe to Clear Your Clutter Inside & Out Podcast https://reawakenyourbrilliance.com/resources-concierge-services/podcasts/self-help-podcast/
Check out more of my decluttering tips and how to get organized on my YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/SeibertRadio?feature=watch