Home Organizing Tip: Paperwork & Kids Artwork
Home Organizing Tip for Peace of Mind
Enjoy this quick and easy home organizing tip for both paperwork and kids artwork.
This episode was inspired because if you have kids you are going to have a lot of paperwork and probably a lot of art projects. If you do not keep on top of this, you could miss out on something important and have a lot of art projects cluttering the house.
- Decide how you can best organize your kids paperwork
- Select where you can go paperless
- Figure out where you could eliminate paper
- Create a routine for going through paperwork
- Choose what art works you will keep
- Involve your kids in purging and deciding what keep
- Decide how you would like to display artwork
- Photograph any artwork you would like to release
- Organize photos on your computer
- Have a maintenance plan for kids art
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.