Steps for Professional Home Organizing
First, we talk over the phone for a free 15-minute consultation. During this conversation, we figure out if we are a good fit for one another and my skills meet your needs. If we are a match, we can move forward in one of two ways.
- 2-hour assessment: I travel to your home or office and do a thorough 2-hour assessment. After the assessment, I make a recommendation for coaching, a DIY plan, or for professional organizing. The assessment must be paid for prior to your appointment.
- 4-hour organizing session: If you are ready to begin decluttering and getting organized, let’s start. When I first arrive, we will do an assessment and begin to declutter and get organized.
For a virtual organization (online organization), we will work over video and create a plan with you. You will be given homework to do and be coached throughout the process.
What My Professional Organizing Includes
In addition to de-cluttering and organization, my hourly rate includes:
- an individualized plan tailored to your specific needs
- assigning homework if requested
- asking you to sign a pledge committing to getting organized
- providing green alternatives and/or product suggestions
- coaching during the time we work together
- any product or resources research
- limited email support
- providing a Clutter Control Plan upon completion of project
- following up two weeks after completion of project to see how changes are working
Don’t be embarrassed! Call 919.559.3925 to set up a free 15-minute phone consultation to learn how I can support you to clear clutter and get organized! I am available to consult with you via Phone, FaceTime, Skype, or Zoom.
The areas of home organization I can support you with include:
- home office
- moving in/unpacking
- decluttering for home sale
- household management
- concierge services
I provide professional organizing, coaching/mentoring, decluttering, professional speaking, classes, courses and workshops. With today’s technology, I am able to assist people around the globe.
Since starting my business in 2009, I was the first professional specializing in green (eco) home and small business organizing services for the Triangle, State of North Carolina and Wheeling, WV areas.