Happiness of Pursuit Podcast Interview on Clearing Clutter
Julie Coraccio Interview: The Happiness of Pursuit
The Happiness of Pursuit Podcast, hosted by Doug Foley shares stories of ordinary people who followed passion to create extraordinary lives. Really had a lot of fun with this. http://douglasjfoley.com
Julie is passionate about supporting you in getting organized and clearing clutter so you can share your gifts with the world.
What really blew me away with Julie’s story was how she took a career as a nanny to hosting a TV show and now as an entrepreneur. Every story she shares provides inspiration to those who are stuck trying to understand how they make the leap into building a better life.
Take Actions from Today’s podcast:
- Where in your life you can take action instead of staying passive?
- Examine a challenging situation in your life. Can you find the golden nugget in something you aren’t happy about?
- Find out what motivates you! Use it to get you going to release clutter. Take that first step.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Find your tribe of like-minded people.
Go out clear the clutter to create the life you choose, deserve and desire.