Learn How to Declutter Your Life: Forget That Stuff
Declutter Your Life: Remove What Isn’t Working!
What are you putting up with that isn’t good for you? Where have people crossed a boundary with you? How are you letting the little things get in the way of the more important stuff? Learn how to forget that stuff.
Take actions from today’s podcast.
- Discover where you are on autopilot when it comes to doing what others desire instead of what you desire.
- What stuff do you need to forget?
- Who do you need to let go and quit trying to please?
- Think about what you have learned from your experiences and write it down.
- Stop seeing yourself as a victim
- Say forget that stuff when you need to and follow through!
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.