Focus: Eyes on the Prize and Learning How to Focus
Focus: How focused are you for 2019?
Last year I was able to complete three major goals for my professional development. Learn tips so you can accomplish your goals.
- Clear your clutter
- Schedule time to work on your focus for 2019
- Decide the best place to make your decisions
- Do a brain dump
- Categorize your notes
- Review how your goals align with your life
- Use a numbers systems to suss out what is most important
- Choose a few acomplishments to focus on
- Start on one area of concentration
- Break down into manageable steps
- Decide daily, weekly, monthly goals
- Play around with productivity tools like Steven covey, eisenhower box, ivy lee method
- Create a plan to stay motivated
- Revaluate your focus if necessary
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.