Expiration Date: What People, Places & Things Do You Need to Release?
Have you stayed in a relationship even when you knew it was over? Are you trying to get out of a group and just don’t know what to do? What is it that is stopping you from leaving a person, place or thing that isn’t quite right? Learn how to let go before something is past its prime.
- Recognize the signs of when you have overstayed somewhere
- Decide where you need to move on…job, relationships, where you live, goals, whatever..
- Give yourself permission to move onward and upward
- Be clear in your priorities
- Practice good self-care when you are struggling to leave or make changes
- Get support to get you over the hump of moving forward
- Do a regular mindfulness practice
- Make a decision to cut the cord and follow through
- Forgive everyone and yourself
- Feel your feelings
- Remain in the present moment
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.