Do You Respect Yourself?
How Much Do You Have for Yourself?
We can all learn to respect ourselves more for good self-care and self-love.
- Contemplate how you don’t love yourself in this way
- Decide what one unhealthy habit you will work to change
- List all the ways you don’t respect yourself
- Marinate over why you don’t respect yourself?
- Pay attention to who in your life you find yourself not respecting yourself around
- Create a plan to strengthen your self-esteem.
- Decide on all the ways you can give yourself respect
- Begin showing yourself respect.
- Show and encourage others to love themselves
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.