How to Create A Sacred Space
Do you have a sacred space in your home? Would you like to have one? Creating a sacred space is easy to do and can give you peace of mind.
- Find an area of your home where you can create a sacred or spiritual space.
- Declutter and clean and sage the space.
- Decide what purpose the space will serve.
- Check in with your intuition. What objects and items do you want to include here?
- Fill your space.
- Commit to spending time daily in your space.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.