Social Media and Self Love: What’s the Connection?
Are you glued to your social media? Do friends and family complain that the only interaction from you is online and not in person? Is your day shaped by the number of likes and love you get? Are you looking for ways to be organized and efficient with your posts? Learn tips to have a healthy relationship with social media.
- Keep track of how much time you spend on social media.
- Observe your feelings before and after you spend time on social media. Do you notice a difference?
- Make a list of what you will gain when you unplug.
- Pay attention and see if being on social media brings up negative feelings such as jealousy.
- Create a plan to reduce the amount of time you spend on social media.
- Consider using something like Hootsuite if you need to be on social media.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.