Professional Home Organizing
Are you overwhelmed by clutter? Do you feel stuck? Are you ready to simplify your life? Do you need to learn how to get organized and declutter?
Make no mistake, clutter is a force to be reckoned with. Because clutter is often not just an issue of the objects you accumulate, but the emotions you accumulate. Clutter can keep you stuck in old patterns and negative emotions.
Clutter is not only a physical weight, but also can be a mental, emotional, spiritual and energetic weight. For instance, if you have fears of failure or success, clutter can overwhelm you and keep you from even trying to pursue your dream. If you have had trauma as a child, clutter can become a barrier that keeps you from inviting people into your home and your life. If you feel that scarcity is the norm, clutter can create the illusion of having a “safety cushion,” when in reality, it’s keeping you from abundance.
The good news is that de-cluttering and organizing can support you in moving forward in your life. Once the weight of the clutter is gone, you can create a relaxed environment in which you have space to think, plan and dream. When you remove the physical obstructions, you often remove emotional ones as well. Areas of your life that have been shut down or on hold, can open up and flow with ease.
Think about it, if you could magically wave a wand and all of your clutter issues were solved in one fell swoop … what dreams would you consider? What hobbies would you explore? What friends and family would you invite back into your life? What relationships would you pursue? What new things would you try?
You deserve a clutter-free life. You deserve the freedom that comes from having an organized and tranquil living space. You deserve to transform your home and your life.
Steps for Professional Home Organizing
First, we talk over the phone for a free 20-minute consultation. During this conversation, we figure out if we are a good fit for one another and my skills meet your needs. If we are a match, we can move forward in one of two ways.
- 2-hour assessment: I travel to your home or office and do a thorough 2-hour assessment. After the assessment, I make a recommendation for coaching, a DIY plan, or for professional organizing. The assessment must be paid for prior to your appointment.
- 4-hour organizing session: If you are ready to begin decluttering and getting organized, let’s start. When I first arrive, we will do an assessment and begin to declutter and get organized.
What My Professional Organizing Includes
In addition to de-cluttering and organization, my hourly rate includes:
- an individualized plan tailored to your specific needs
- assigning homework if requested
- asking you to sign a pledge committing to getting organized
- providing green alternatives and/or product suggestions
- coaching during the time we work together
- any product or resources research
- limited email support
- providing a Clutter Control Plan upon completion of project
- following up two weeks after completion of project to see how changes are working
Don’t be embarrassed! Call 919.559.3925 to set up a free 20-minute phone consultation to learn how I can support you to clear clutter and get organized! I am available to consult with you via Phone, FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts on Air.
Since starting my business in 2009, I was the FIRST professional SPECIALIZING in green (eco) home and small business organizing services for the Triangle, State of North Carolina and Wheeling, WV areas.
I provide professional organizing, coaching/mentoring, decluttering, professional speaking, classes, courses and workshops. With today’s technology, I am able to assist people around the globe.
WINNER: 2011 NAPO LOS ANGELES’ GREEN
AWARD FOR MOST ECO-FRIENDLY ORGANIZING SERVICE.
2011 TRIANGLE BUSINESS JOURNAL’S GREEN ENTREPRENEURIAL EFFORT/INNOVATIVE IDEA OF THE YEAR HONORABLE MENTION WINNER