A SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL YEAR
Are you tired of being stressed every school year? Would your child benefit from being more organized? Would you like to know how to get organized, clear clutter and have peace of mind for the school year?
Wednesday, September 6th- Thursday, October 5th
Organize Your Life Mastermind Support: A Successful School Year: Get Organized, Clear Clutter Reduce Stress & Gain Peace of Mind.
This is a paid event and registration is required. To register:
The event includes:
- an mp3 of my 3-hour class: A Successful School Year: How to Get Organized, Clear Clutter & Gain Peace of Mind;
- 30 days Facebook support with daily tips and questions answered.
- Two 90-minute live coaching sessions.
Back to School Class Mp3s (Value $47)
The class covers the following topics:
- How to Prioritize
- Goal Setting
- How to Make Decisions
- Learning Styles: Visual, Aural, Kinesthetic: Tips for success
- Home Organizing: Backpack, Study Center, School Supplies
- Homework & Planner Tips
- The Computer & Apps
- School Organizing: Backpack, Locker
- Getting Out the Door
- Organizing Paperwork
- Children’s Projects & Art
- Family Calendar
- Health Appointments & Records
- Working as a Family
- Mental Clutter: When Life Doesn’t Happen How You Hoped
- Emotional Clutter: Dealing with Challenges at School
- Spiritual Clutter: Taking a Life Inventory
30 Day Private Facebook Group Support (Value $197)
This mastermind for decluttering your life will include daily posts from Julie, interactions and answering your questions. I may pop on for some live chats, too. It will begin Wednesday, September 6th and run through Thursday, October 5th.
Ask a Professional Organizer Office Hours (Value $318)
The private group will also include 2 90-minute group coaching sessions / to be held:
Sunday, September 10th, from 3:00 to 4:30 PM EST
Saturday, September 23rd from NOON to 1:30 PM EST
Looking for a speaker for your next event? Call me at 919.559.3925 to set up a free 20-minute phone consultation to discuss how I can support your event with a dynamic presentation.
Julie presented the March 2011 “Living Green” Lecture at Oglebay Institute (Wheeling, WV) entitled “Spring Into Action: Organizing your home in a green way” to a capacity crowd. Her Eco-Organization presentation appealed to a very broad demographic, and she kept the audience engaged with a number of hands-on and practical demonstrations. Everyone left the lecture with a list of specific actions they could accomplish and the background knowledge to understand why it was of such importance.
Additionally, Julie is very flexible and accommodating. Her professionalism ensured a successful program with ease in scheduling and organizing the logistics of travel, marketing and promotion, and meeting technology needs.
Eriks Janelsins, President of the Oglebay Foundation, Wheeling, WV