How to Easily and Effortlessly Transition into Fall
Transition into Fall
Learn how to easily and effortlessly transition into fall in this short video.
- Recap the summer by journaling, photos, etc.
- Organize and clear the clutter in your clothes and summer items.
- Discover and create a new rhythm and routine.
- Amp up your fall décor if you are inspired
- Examine your beauty regimen and see what needs to be updated.
- Reflect on what is working and what isn’t. Course correct where you need to.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.