Grief: How to Get Through the Grieving Process
Grief: Stumbling through the Process.
This was inspired by 9/11 and also because I have been grieving and working through the process.
- Recognize that your grieving process is a unique experience
- Allow that it will take time to grieve
- Feel your feelings
- Be aware of the five stages of grief so you know what you are experiencing is natural
- Practice excellent self care, physical and emotionally
- Seek support
- Check in with yourself if you haven’t been feeling better over time or your grief has been getting worse.
- Get professional help if you believe you have complicated grief or major depression
- Support a grieving friend by listening
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.