Emergency: Are You Prepared To Handle What Comes Your Way?
Emergency: Will You Be Ready?
When I lived in Los Angeles, I was prepared for the emergency of an earthquake because it was a real possibility. Man made threats, natural disasters…there are many possible emergencies. With a little preparation you can be prepared and have peace of mind.
Take Actions from Today’s podcast:
- Create an emergency checklist for your home, pets and car.
- Build your ER kits and place where you can easily find.
- Tape a list or index on kit or on phone so you know what is in there and if something needs to be replaced.
- Check your kits every six months or before going on a trip to make sure nothing has expired;
- Have a plan to calm your anxiety if in an ER. When something goes wrong, remember it is an opportunity to practice.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.