Decluttering Tip: Choosing Your Word for 2018
Decluttering Tip: An Easy One that Can Have a Big Impact!
I do this podcast because my hope is this gets YOU inspired to make changes to your life and live the life that you desire. Trust me, this helps me. When one of us thrives, we all do. Think about how different our world would be if we were all doing what made our hearts sing?
Learn how to choose your word for 2018 as an easy and fun way to focus!
- Choose your word. If nothing pops into your head, observe. write your list and then pick
- Celebrate and put your word where you can see it each day. Have fun and be creative.
- Share your word if you feel moved to do so.
- Create a plan of how you will take actions towards your word or incorporate into your daily life.
- Decide if you would like a word for work, family, couples. Pick it.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.