Dancing with Your Dragon: Loving Your Unlovable Self
What are the parts of you, you do not love? Where do you not love yourself unconditionally? What is your unlovable dragon within like and how can you learn to slay him or her? Learn tips to discover how to love your unlovable self.
To learn more about Shaeri and the book: https://dancingwithyourdragon.com/
- Figure out your dragon. Where are you bitter? Where do you hate? Where do you reject yourself?
- Create a plan to heal your dragon.
- Observe how you love yourself conditionally. Research exercises on loving unconditionally. Choose exercises that speak to you.
- Look in the mirror in your eyes everyday and say I love you.
- Commit to loving yourself each day.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.