Have you lost a client because you couldn’t find the business card with the person who was interested in your services? Did you double book speaking engagements and now have to figure out which one to cancel? Were you late to a client because you didn’t have the address or directions? Did you lose business because you suddenly had more clients and weren’t able to manage it all?
All of the scenarios from above are true. Either they happened to a client or they happened to me. If you are not organized and have a lot of clutter, you could be losing business. Not only could you be losing business but also disorganization and clutter create stress. I can help you find peace of mind.
If you are a Solopreneur, entrepreneur, or home based business, I can help. If you work for someone else, I am also available to travel to your office to get you organized and decluttered.
Here are some of the ways I could help your home-based business, office at work or your small business:
- Time management. Working with your lifestyle, priorities and needs, I will create a plan for you to get a better hold of your time.
- Routines. Routines build good habits, increase our efficiency by getting more done in less time and can reduce clutter by easing your mind and reducing your stress. They help us focus to get the important things done. You save time if you do things regularly instead of letting everything pile up. I can suggest routines for both your personal and professional life.
- If you don’t have a system set up or your current system isn’t working, I will set up a filing system that works for you as well as provide a plan to maintain.
- Supply Organization. Can you quickly find your supplies when you need them? I will organize your supplies and set up a system so you can easily maintain it.
- Office Organization. Let’s maximize your office space and set up areas for your activities and make sure what is most important to you and used often is within easy reach.
- Computer Organization. Computers can easily become disorganized and cluttered with junk. I can help you organize your files and make sure you can easily access what you need when you need it.
When you succeed at work, I succeed. When you are organized in your business and not thrown off by clutter, you are able to be your best for your clients and share your gifts with the world.
Don’t be embarrassed! Call 919.559.3925 to set up a free 20-minute phone consultation. I am available to consult with you via Phone, FaceTime, Skype, Google Hangouts on Air.
My core business for the last 6 years has been staffing and recruiting which is a paper driven business. The organizing experience with Julie took over 10 hours with me being actively involved. It was very therapeutic and freeing. I actually feel lighter and able to be more “creative” because all the papers are gone. My desk in now organized with folders of items that I used every day, folders of things that I reach for once a week, drawers of items that I used once a month and so forth. She provided direction and the know-how to get my office straight.
Julie is professional, firm and creative. She is big on repurposing, so we worked with a lot of existing folders, stands and trays that I already had.
I highly recommend Julie as a professional organizer. As business owners and managers of our households, it is difficult to be an expert in all areas. Sometimes it is worth paying an expert to help you resolve a problem. This was definitely time and money well spent.
Garla Smith, Raleigh