The Basics to Get Organized
The Nuts & Bolts to Get Organized
Stats from a blog post on sharespace.com. What do you think your numbers are?
- Average American credit card debt: $15,185; $7,000 unwanted items
- Estimated $15 billion in unused tech gadgets in junk drawers worldwide! $2,200 per drawer / attic!
- Average woman: 27 pairs of shoes; man: 12. Both have on average 88 articles of clothing each. 25% unworn.
- 85%+ couples say they argue about clutter & disorganization;
- Managing volumes of clutter has been linked to elevated levels of stress.
- 23% of adults say they pay bills late because they lose them
- 80% of clutter is disorganization, not lack of space.
- Almost 40,000 self-storage facilities in the US Demand doubled 1994 to 2004.
- Crisis purchases could account for 15-20% of household budgets: buying duplicates, last minute shopping trips, etc.
- US Dept. of Energy: 2 car garage: 25% no car; 32%, one.
- Montgomery Co. MD: forced cleanout can top $25,000; rarely recouped from hoarder, local agencies foot the bill
Learn tips to get organized after you have cleared clutter from your space.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.