10-Minute Decluttering Tip: Is That Your Truth or Someone Else’s?
Truth. Yours or Someone Else?
I have to admit I have let others influence me a little too much. Whose voice is that you hear in your head? Yours or a teacher, parent, friend, society? Learn to clear some mental clutter and find your voice.
Take actions from today’s podcast.
- Spend the next week monitoring your feelings, emotions and thoughts.
- When a negative or unpleasant thought comes up, ask whose voice is that?
- Return to sender with love and have gratitude.
- Pay attention when taking on emotions and feeling and thoughts of others in the present.
- Replace the thoughts emotions feelings that aren’t yours with affirmation or whatever rings true to you.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.