10-Minute Decluttering Tip: How to Clean Your Car
Summer is a great time to clean your car, especially if it has been a while and your car has a lot of junk in it. Did you know you may be losing gas mileage if your car is loaded down with stuff? Learn tips to clean your car!
- Pull the car out of the garage.
- Remove everything from the car.
- Throw trash away, recycle recyclables.
- Sift through and put only what you need in your car.
- Organize all the items in your car that you have left.
- Purchase anything that might help you organize the car.
- Consider creating an emergency kit.
Certified life coach, author & award-winning professional life organizer Julie Coraccio shares steps and tips to support you in creating the life you choose, deserve and desire through decluttering your life, mindfulness and how to organize your life.
About Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out
Clutter is stuck stagnant energy and prevents you from creating the life you choose, desire and deserve. We discuss clutter in all its forms: energetic, spiritual, emotional, mental & physical, relationships, health, finances and more. We share tips and take action steps for clutter free living and how to organize your life. We’re thinking outside the box on areas where people might not realize where clutter is blocking them. When we remove clutter from our lives we can discover our passions, lead the extraordinary lives we are all meant to live and share our gifts with the world.